How to Enter
- Take a new photo of a landscape using the rule of thirds (check out my blog if you're not sure about what that means). No sneaky using an old photo. Go out there and take a new one!
- Post-processing is OK (e.g adjusting brightness, contrast, colour balance etc) but no cropping or rotating the image please. Use the rule of thirds while taking the photo.
- Email your photo to me with a title and your name. You may want to reduce the photo in size first if it's large (800 pixels on the longest side would be fine).
- One entry per person please.
- Share your photo on my Facebook page if you wish, although it's not a condition of entry to do so.
- You keep copyright but in entering you agree to allow your photo to be shown on this site (with your name and a title).
- Entries close Mon 18 March 2013 and the winner will be notified by email.
- The photo judged by me to be the best will be the winner. I'll be looking for an interesting subject, creativity and good composition.